Red Bridge Strategy has added several additional industry experts and expanded the topics at the 2010 Global Legal Process Management Boot Camp. In addition to our all-star team of industry experts from Integreon, Pangea3, UnitedLex, ValueNotes, and Red Bridge Strategy, we have added experts from LawScribe and the Clutch Group.
The Boot Camp, to be conducted in Mumbai & Delhi, India from May 18 – 20, will enable legal executives to quickly get up to speed on the globalization of legal operations and legal process outsourcing (“LPO”). In less than one week, participants will get a comprehensive overview of the key issues and opportunities, as well as an insider’s view into several of the leading LPO firms in India. If your company or firm is considering LPO in the near year, the Boot Camp offers an efficient and cost-effective introduction.
The expanded list of topics now includes:
• Challenges & Opportunities in Discovery Outsourcing
• Ethical Considerations in Legal Outsourcing
• A Multi-Shore Approach to Legal Outsourcing
• Working with Indian Teams: Differences & Similarities
• Who are the LPO Employees & Why is That Important?
• Legal Project Management & Supervision
• An LPO Market Survey & Overview
• Legal Outsourcing: Comparing Vendors & Captives
• Quality, Process Control & Six Sigma in Legal Outsourcing
• Mechanics: The Process of Legal Outsourcing
• Security & Privacy for Legal Outsourcing
The Boot Camp begins in Mumbai on the morning of Tuesday, May 18th, which will allow delegates to begin their trips from the U.S. or U.K. on Sunday or Monday respectively. Presentations will continue at another Mumbai facility on the morning of Wednesday, May 19th, and the group will travel to Delhi in the afternoon. On Thursday, May 20th, delegates will attend presentations and tours at two Delhi-area industry facilities. On Friday, delegates will be free to attend to other business in India, visit the Taj Mahal, or return to the U.S. or U.K. arriving the same day.
The early bird registration deadline has been extended! Delegates who register and pay by April 23rd will receive the discounted rate of $1,575. The regular fee of $1,895 applies thereafter.
About Red Bridge Strategy, Inc.
Red Bridge Strategy is an independent firm offering consulting and advisory services to corporations and law firms evaluating legal process outsourcing. The company does not provide outsourcing services, nor is it affiliated with any outsourcing providers.
Matthew Sullivan is a principal at Red Bridge Strategy, Inc.