Last week (May 18th to 20th) Red Bridge Strategy conducted the 2010 Global Legal Process Management Boot Camp in Mumbai & Delhi, India. Participants received not only a comprehensive overview of the industry and some of its key players, but also firsthand experience with the infrastructure and environment in which LPO vendors operate.
- Ethical Considerations in Legal Outsourcing
- Who are the LPO Employees (& Why is That Important)?
- Legal Project Management & Supervision
- Working with Indian Teams: Differences & Similarities
- Mechanics: The Process of Legal Outsourcing
- Security & Privacy for Legal Outsourcing
In addition, Shrihari Gokhale, President of Fiserv Global Services shared his insights into the differences and similarities when working with Indian, American, and mixed teams, and Matthew Sullivan, leader of Red Bridge Strategy’s Global Legal Process Management Practice, outlined the Red Bridge Strategy methodology for evaluating and implementing global legal processes. Neeraja Kandala, ValueNotes’ lead analyst for the LPO industry, provided a frank assessment of the industry and its future.
According to one participant, the event was “a valuable insight into the industry and its participants, and well worth the trip!”
Thanks to all presenters and participants!