The International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) is sponsoring a Legal Process Outsourcing Conference on February 14 – 16, 2011 in New York to help attendees examine legal outsourcing strategies and decide what fits best for their companies. On Monday, February 14th, Matthew Sullivan will lead a workshop entitled: Gaining the Right Information and Tools to Make an Informed Legal Outsourcing Decision
Many legal organizations are aware of legal outsourcing but have questions about which operations to outsource, how to select a vendor, and how to optimize operations to get the most from outsourcing. This workshop outlines a methodology to help attendees understand the factors to consider when making the decision to outsource and create a framework for entering into the LPO market.
Attendees will learn to:
- Understand, evaluate and mitigate the risks inherent in outsourcing to a third party;
- Analyze the appropriateness of LPO and legal globalization;
- Identify and assess the key considerations when evaluating an LPO initiative;
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of LPO vendors;
- Understand the various legal outsourcing models and options; and
- Understand the various operational models appropriate to govern outsourcing relationships.
Attendees will benefit from:
- A clear understanding of the outsourcing options available to their companies
- A methodology to help guide their outsourcing decisions
- A determination of the best fit for your company’s legal outsourcing needs